Ford Maverick Drifter R30 Wheel Photo Gallery
Drifter R30 Wheel Details for Ford Maverick
- 5 split-spoke with essential rim gaps
- Protected valve stem designed for off road use
- Constructed with flow form manufacturing for light weight and durability
- Several applications designed to fit Ford Bronco Sport
- Finishes are durable and easy to maintain
- All of our wheels are compatible with OE TPMS sensors
- Offsets designed to fit both lifted and non lifted applications
- To view specific size, finish and offset options, see menu above
- Wheel weight: 25 lbs.
Ford Maverick Drifter R30 Wheel Specs Chart
|Part Number||Size||Bolt Pattern||Offset||Hub Bore||Wheel Weight||Finish||Fits Vehicle||List Price||Max Load||Link|
|R30780203003F||17x8||5x108||+20||65.1||25 lbs.||Satin Black||Ford Maverick Gen 1 (2022-2023)||$265||2100 lbs.||View Wheel|
|R30780203017F||17x8||5x108||+20||65.1||25 lbs.||Bronze||Ford Maverick Gen 1 (2022-2023)||$265||2100 lbs.||View Wheel|
|R30780203005F||17x8||5x108||+20||65.1||25 lbs.||Gloss Graphite||Ford Maverick Gen 1 (2022-2023)||$265||2100 lbs.||View Wheel|
1 customer review
Customer Q & A
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
Awesome wheel for my ’22 Ford Maverick. Satin Black finish is incredible in person. Build quality is top notch and the lightweight construction allowed me to go up in tire size with minimal change from my previous setup. +20 offset adds a bit more aggressive stance without any fitment issues. The Reika team was super helpful answering my questions along the way and have one of the nicest wheel options out for the Maverick and CUV fitments with the R30 Drifter!