REIKA Installation Instructions
- Before mounting tires to the wheels, check brake, hub, fender and suspension clearance.
- Mounted wheels cannot be returned.
- Mount tires onto wheels only with equipment specifically designed for alloy wheels.
- Do not use equipment that will scratch, scrape or abrade the wheels. This will void the warranty.
- Wheel adaptors and spacers are not recommended. If installed, the purchaser assumes all responsibility and liability.
- Use only self adhesive tape weights when balancing. The use of clip on style weights is not recommended as they can damage the wheel finish and void the warranty.
- Always use the correct type of lug nut.
- Always use the vehicle manufacturer’s recommended torque specifications when tightening lug nuts.
- Re-torque the lug nuts after 75-100 miles of driving.
Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors (TPMS) – If your vehicle is equipped with a TPMS system you must (re)install the sensors into the wheels. Some TPM sensors require activation after installation. Refer to your owner’s manual for specifics.